How to make french fries by yourself?
What is the tip for french fries?
How to produce French fries in a factory?
If you want to select one of the most popular food, many people will recommend fried food. Fried food has a strong taste stimulation, crispy outside, and tender inside, and a bite can make people feel the joy of food. Among them, French fries are a kind of food recognized by consumers worldwide, with many loyal fans.
In the promotion of technology, the kitchen also realized the technology. When making deep-fried French fries, more people will use the deep fryer to make them so that the French fries will have higher quality and taste more attractive. How should we use the deep-fried fries for French fries?
How do you use a fryer chip?
Fryer is one of the critical equipment in the modern kitchen, can be used to make a variety of fried food, very suitable for use in the family or restaurant. You can use the fryer when you make fries by yourself, while the factory will use professional equipment for mass production when making fries.
The specific process of making french fries by yourself:
1.Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick slices, and then cut them into strips. If you want the fries to have a better taste, use powdered potatoes because they are softer and fluffy.
2.Soak the potato strips in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes to remove excess starch and drain on a tea towel or kitchen paper, making sure the surface of the strips is completely dry so that they produce a crispy, crunchy texture.
3.Heat the oil in the fryer to 160°C. Be sure to keep an eye on the oil during the heating process to prevent accidents when no one is around.
4.Fill a quarter of the basket with potato chips, put it in oil, and fry for 6-7 minutes. Be careful to fry in batches, because putting too many chips at one time will lower the temperature of the oil and cause the fried fries to be greasy. , And it’s not crispy.
5.After frying, lift the basket to drain the oil, then put the fries aside to cool, and then fry the rest of the fries.
6.Reduce the heat to 190°C and fry all the chips together again for 3 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
7. Drain the fries, season, and serve.
The above is the specific process of making french fries by yourself, very simple. But if you want to fry more crispy and delicious fries, you must pay attention to the following tips:
1. Soaking will make the fries crispier
2. Make sure there is no moisture on the surface of the potato fries before frying
3. Do not fry too much at a time
In the production of French fries, the factory will use the frying system for production. The specific production method is as follows.
1. Cleaning: put potatoes into the cleaning machine, quickly remove dirt and impurities.
2. Peeling: The cleaned potatoes are peeled in the peeling machine and cleaned again.
3. Slicing: The slicer not only slices but also cuts strips, and the thickness can be adjusted by itself.
4. Bleaching: The function of this process is to bleach the cut fries to fix the color.
5. Dehydration: The less water the French fries have during frying, not only will the frying time be shorter, but the taste will be better after frying.
6. Frying: The frying system uses the oil-water mixing technology, which not only improves the quality of the frying oil but also makes the fried food safer, more hygienic, and more delicious.
7. De-oiling: De-oiling French fries can improve the taste and make the fries more nutritious.
8. Seasoning: fried fries into the roller seasoning machine, with the roller rolling to achieve the purpose of turning the fries so that the fries seasoning more evenly.
9. Packaging: Finally, the fries are packaged in a packaging machine to extend their shelf life.
In this process, the frying system plays a significant role. The equipment has low investment, low energy consumption, multi-function, small size, high profit, and can produce various fried food. The fried food produced is full of color, fragrance and meets the needs of consumers. It has strong competitiveness in the market. It is the best choice for manufacturers to reduce production costs, improve product quality, and expand the market scale.
Fried food is always one of the most popular types of food, with high demand, if you also want to buy a machine into production, welcome to contact us, we will be happy to serve you!