How to clean a deep fryer?
How to clean a deep fryer with detergent?
How to clean a deep fryer with baking soda?
What are the cleaning tips for deep fryers?
Deep-fried food is one of the most popular foods, and it is indispensable in the street or some fine restaurants. In order to produce more crispy and attractive fried food, more and more people are choosing to use a deep fryer, which is a kind of kitchen equipment born for cooking fried food.
Since the production process will use a lot of oil, the fryer will accumulate many oil stains after a long time, which will seriously affect the cooking effect, so how should we clean the fryer?
How do I clean my deep fryer?
1. Let the oil in the fryer cool completely
2. Pour out all the oil in the fryer
3. Scrape off the dirt from the sides and bottom of the fryer
4. Add water and detergent
5. Wipe the inside of the deep fryer
6. Use baking soda paste to treat hard, stubborn grease
7. Rinse and dry
The process of cooling the oil after your last use may take several hours. Although it takes a long time, it is necessary to avoid burns and damage to the fryer.
When cleaning with water and detergent, you should do the following.
1. Add an appropriate amount of detergent to the fryer and pour in hot water
2. Start the fryer and allow the water to boil. The detergent will fully dissolve the remaining grease
3. Keep boiling for about 5-10 minutes. The dirtier the fryer is, the longer the boiling time should be
4. Cool the water to avoid scalding yourself
5. Pour out the dirty water
For fryers that have been used for a long time, simply boiling the detergent water may not be able to clean them thoroughly, so you will need to wipe them down further. For stubborn oil stains, baking soda is needed to clean it.
Here’s how to clean a deep fryer using baking soda.
1. Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a bowl
2. Add the right amount of hot water and make a paste
3. Apply the baking soda paste to the area with stubborn stains
4. Wait a few minutes and wipe with a rag
When your fryer is clean, it is necessary to keep it completely dry so that when you use it again, you can use it directly by adding oil.
The above is the fryer cleaning method. The process is relatively simple, but to effectively extend your fryer’s service life, you need to do a good job in the daily maintenance and pay attention to the fryer cleaning techniques.
Deep fryer cleaning tips.
1. After each use of the fryer will be the waste dregs to fish out, do some simple cleaning work
2. When cleaning the fryer, make sure that the fryer is turned off
3. Do not immerse the fryer directly into the water
4. The frequency of cleaning the fryer depends on how often you use the fryer. If you use it at least once a week, please do a simple cleaning after each use and make sure to do a deep cleaning once every 3-6 months according to the above cleaning method.
Only if you maintain your fryer after each use and strictly follow the fryer’s usage will you be able to ensure the fryer has the longest service life. Regular cleaning extends the fryer’s life and ensures that the fried food produced is of the highest quality and does not have a greasy taste or even a mushy smell.
The frying system is a prevalent new type of equipment for businesses that use a quality fryer with reasonable maintenance and cleaning to ensure a steady flow of customers.
The frying system uses advanced water-oil mixing technology, so even if you cook a variety of different ingredients simultaneously, there will be no stringing of flavors, and the fried food will be of high quality and full of color and flavor. In addition, the equipment is made of 304 stainless steel, durable and easy to clean, easy to operate, and easy to use, and the price is low, the cost is very superior.
If you also want to buy a piece of equipment to make delicious fried food, I believe that the equipment is your best choice, if you want to know more about the fryer cleaning information, welcome to contact us, we will provide you with comprehensive help!